Check-in & check-out
- Between 8:30 and 11:30 a.m. by appointment only, please.
Health & Safety
- The best way to minimize disease is to provide personal attention and gentle care in an environment where cats are happy and not stressed.
- We do not allow cats from separate households to mingle in order to reduce any chance of injury or the spread of illness.
- We only accept cats that have their upper respiratory vaccines (FVRCP) up-to-date at least ten days prior to check-in. Adult cats, even those who are kept strictly indoors, should be vaccinated one year after their last kitten vaccination and then every three years thereafter. By prior arrangement, cats for whom vaccination would be detrimental may be boarded with a note from their veterinarian excusing the vaccine. Rabies and feline leukemia vaccinations are not required because these viruses are not air-borne.
- We regret that we are unable to board cats previously diagnosed with feline herpes virus.
- Our specialized ventilation system ensures that the air is always fresh and odour-free and, since each room is equipped with a negative pressure air exchange system venting directly to the outside, the risk of the spread of respiratory viruses is low. Even so, any cat showing signs of an active upper respiratory infection will not be admitted into the boarding area.
- We thoroughly disinfect all litter boxes, litter scoops and rooms with a pet-friendly cleaner to maintain the highest level of hygiene possible.
- Please note that we require every cat, EVEN STRICTLY INDOOR CATS, to have a veterinarian-approved and CURRENT flea preventive on board during their stay here in order to ensure that fleas are never an issue. This can be Revolution or Bravecto but we no longer accept Advantage. Please understand that this is our firm policy for EVERY cat for EVERY stay!
- If your cat has any tendency to occasionally urinate outside of the litter box please discuss this with us before boarding.
- All cats must arrive in a carrier or on a leash.
- All cats six months of age or older must be spayed or neutered.
- For the safety of our staff we are not able to accommodate raw diets. Please see this PDF document for more details.
What to Bring
- Proof from your veterinarian that your cat is current with his/her FVRCP vaccines.
- Your cat’s food and detailed written feeding instructions unless already detailed on the online reservation form.
- Medications and special dietary supplements or treats, if any.
- Whatever you think your cat would like to have with him/her during their stay: toys, brushes, blankets, scratching posts etc. are all welcome but please do not bring dishes or lids. We provide plush beds, dishes, scratching posts, litter, litter boxes and love.
- Cash, debit, cheques and e-transfers are appreciated but we accept all major credit cards.